Food should be:
- nourishing AND delicious. No exceptions.
- able to be pronounced without a dictionary.
- a vehicle to connect us back to the land, our farmers, and our local economies.
- a time to come together with family and community to celebrate the love, abundance, and joys of life.
Food should not be:
- neon in color, travel through a laboratory, or be designed to be addictive. Well... that last one is flexible :)
- counted in calories, labeled into good and bad categories, and make or break your "good" day.
- put into a one-diet-fits-all package with a little bow that will promise a cure-all.